Contact Selector ActiveX Control in Workflow Forms
You need to add the control to your toolbox before you can use it. To do this:
- Open the form in question in InfoPath 2007 and in the Design Tasks pane, click "Controls"
- On the Controls pane, click the "Add or Remove Custom Controls ..." link (near the bottom)
- In the Add or Remove Custom Controls dialog box, click the Add button
- In the "Select a Control Type" page, select "ActiveX Control" and click Nex
- tFrom the large list of ActiveX controls, select "Contact Selector" and click Next
- Select "Don't include in a .cab file" and click Next
- For the "Binding property" select "value" and click Next
- For Field or group type select "Field or group (any data type)" and click Finish
- Click Close and then click OK.
The Contact Selector control will now be listed in the Custom section of the Controls pane and you should be able to access the properties of the control in the form.